Business Finance/Controlling Intern m/f/d
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
As a Business Finance/Controlling intern, you will support the EMEA Financial Planning team preparing P&L forecasts, cost analysis and financial reporting to help drive our businesses’ financial excellence. You will also be responsible for performing accounting close activities as well as several compliance tasks.
Your internship projects may be in one or more of these areas:
- Support cost analysis, preparation of cost forecasts and preparation of financial reporting on actual costs
- Support monthly and quarterly accounting close activities
- Create and optimize financial reports and databases using Excel and Spotfire
- Prepare cost distribution keys
- Prepare business results presentations
- Control and monitor compliance standards
Timeline: Join the EMEA Financial Planning as an intern starting in mid-February/ beg-March 2022
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Ongoing studies in Business, Management, Finance, Accounting, Logistic or Operations Management
- Advanced English language skills. Other languages are an added advantage
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- SAP and Spotfire knowledge are a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial and intercultural understanding
- Opportunity to gain broad experience within finance and accounting to understand the big picture
- Possibility to apply theoretical knowledge into practical solutions
- Exciting, challenging and creative tasks
- Interesting projects
- Competitive and attractive compensation
- A very pleasant and team orientated working atmosphere
- An international environment
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.