Director of Procurement/Facilities
Req Number: 6004168012052022
This position in the Global Procurement group is a dual role and will support the group's key objectives in strategic sourcing and corporate real estate for Canada. The position will join the Procurement Strategy and Program Governance leadership team, and is expected to lead various transformation initiatives for the function.
Strategic Sourcing: The position will heavily interface with business owners to understand specifications and requirements for a wide spectrum of goods and services for a total sourceable expense base of $X. The incumbent would be expected to work either independently or with minimum supervision or direction to:
- Support annual sourcing strategy development, and identify opportunities for savings.
- Understand ADP specifications and requirements, and incorporate needs into sourcing events. Challenge the status quo, and provide recommendations for change in requirements where appropriate.
- Conduct market intelligence initiatives to identify new sources of supply and creative commercial structures.
- Lead competitive strategic sourcing events for Canada, draft RFPs when necessary, and serve as final quality control prior to distribution to market.
- Structure RFP response analysis and response scoring methodology, and complete analysis.
- Develop negotiation strategy, and lead supplier negotiations ensuring execution of developed strategy.
- Negotiate legal terms and conditions. Finalize contracts and contractual language for execution.
- Work with business stakeholders, finance and procurement leadership to quantify savings achieved.
Corporate Real Estate: Provides vendor management oversight of Outsourced Facilities and Office Services providers in Canada:
- Develop and direct the implementation of uniform cost-effective procedures ensuring ADP properties and service levels meet the ADP business requirements.
- Administer standard policies and procedures for Property Management, Administration and Services, Office Services, Food Services and occupancy planning.
- Perform site visits to audit and confirm that ADP Facilities are in full operational compliance with federal, state and local jurisdictions.
- Ensure the terms and conditions of the facilities management contract are being satisfied, implemented and administered. Monitor fulfillment of deliverables and commitments.
- Ensure that Service Provider's performance is meeting the needs of the business, and the delivered services meet the operational needs of the business
- Track and review quality, customer satisfaction, and productivity metrics with the appropriate ADP and Service Provider personnel
- Establish appropriate business continuity and other risk mitigation plans.
- Ensure appropriate escalation processes are in place to resolve service/policy issues, providing early warning for key delivery problems.
- Enforce compliance with all standards and procedures to both business policies and government and statutory regulations.
- Assist in approving on behalf of ADP all items requiring ADP approval.
- ADP corporate standards & policies are created and enforced.
Skills and experience required:
- 2+ years of Management experience
- 5 years of Facilities management
- 5 years of Procurement experience
- Travel expectation: 25%
- Strong problem-solving skills
Preferred skills and experience:
- Operations, Compliance and/or Service oriented background is preferred
- Masters in a Quantitative field or discipline is preferred
- Certificate, such as FMP, CFM, RPA is an asset