WIS International is one of the leading inventory service companies and our success starts with our Team Members. Currently, WIS International employs more than 15,000 employees worldwide. If you enjoy working in a team environment, visiting different work locations daily and having a sense of accomplishment at the end of the work day, we may be the work destination for you. We are always on the look-out for new, motivated people to join our team.
Inventory Associates perform inventory tasks at a customer's store or warehouse physically counting merchandise, supplies, products, etc.
We are hiring Inventory Associates/Drivers for our Boston West office that covers Worchester, Auburn, Shrewsbury, Leicester, Millbury Grafton and Holden areas
This is an entry level position starting at $
- No Experience needed
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life and disability plans
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) Plus plan
- Raises based on productivity
- Promotion opportunities
- Referral bonuses- $100 for each referral after you are hired
- Employee discounts at travel sites, cell phones, entertainment and major retailers
- 401(k) program
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay
- Van transportation provided to assignment outside the local area
- Possess the stamina to stand for extended periods of time
- Possess the ability to move and bend frequently
- Possess the ability to climb ladders and reach merchandise regularly, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Possess access to reliable transportation to local assignments
- Possess access to internet access to check work schedule
To qualify as a Driver
- Applicants must have a valid drivers' license
- Five years of driving history
- The ability to drive a motor vehicle in a safe manner
- 23 years or older
Do you enjoy leading others? We are also looking for Supervisors to manage employee teams while they conduct inventory events at our customer's locations. Key responsibilities include supervising staff, ensuring established inventory practices are followed and that we meet our customer's expectations. No experience necessary, as we offer on the job training. Qualified candidates must be able to pass a background check, drug test and motor vehicle review.
WIS International is an equal opportunity employer.