Nursing Supervisor - RN
Your leadership keeps our team on track.
You love coming to work each day knowing that you make a positive difference. Your knowledge and willingness to jump in and help when needed builds your teams confidence in your leadership. You take pride in knowing that the residents are well cared for by your trusted team members and know that the direction you give your team keeps them on track for success. You have a big job and take it seriously because as the RN Nursing Supervisor the well-being of both the residents and team is most important to you.
Why Ohio Living is different
- Close-knit culture. We’re more like a second family here. You’ll get to know your team, our residents and patients, and you’ll appreciate the additional joy it brings to your work.
- Better balance. We rarely mandate you to work past your shift. You’ll find we are committed to ensuring great work/life balance for you.
- Different pace. We’re not as frantic as a hospital and serve a different population. We do offer several levels of care including skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice. You’ll love that you get the support you need here, which makes it easier to give each resident or patient the time they deserve.
- Grow as a leader. This role will help you build your leadership and customer service skills. We offer education assistance to obtain your BSN and opportunities to move into leadership roles.
- Attractive pay and benefits. We offer everything you expect, plus a retirement plan, paid time off, education assistance, pay advances up to $500, recognition programs and free meals.
What you’ll do
Overseeing your unit or area of the nursing department, you’ll provide supervision to both charge nurses, STNAs, and resident assistants. We’ll rely on you to create a positive team environment while managing your supervisor duties. You’ll also provide direct care when needed, administer medications and treatments, oversee admissions, coordinate transportation, consult with physicians and serve as liaison with family members.
What it takes
- Nursing degree and current Ohio RN license required
- One year of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, long term care facility or health care facility required
- One year of clinical experience in a hospital, long term care facility, or other related health care facility required
- Proficiency with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
Ohio Living Quaker Heights is Waynesville’s premier retirement community offering long-term nursing care, memory care, short-term rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and assisted living. Most importantly, we’re a company that:
- chooses to operate as a faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- makes its mission the heart of our organization by consistently exceeding the needs and expectations of those we serve
- provides an engaging, recognition centered, team-oriented workplace dedicated to career, family and faith
Why work at Ohio Living Quaker Heights?
Depending on an employee’s status, they may benefit from:
- competitive wages
- affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 403b retirement savings
- paid time off
- training, continuing education, and education assistance
- the latest technology
- unlimited career opportunities
- and much more!
Who is Ohio Living?
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio Living is one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit, multi-site senior living organizations. Since its founding in 1922, Ohio Living has defined the highest standards of quality of life for adults through its 12 life plan communities and Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice in 50 Ohio counties.
Our mission is to provide adults with caring and quality services toward the enhancement of physical, mental and spiritual well-being consistent with the Christian Gospel.
Our Values:Care • Integrity • Customer Service • Innovation
Financial Stewardship • Leadership • Inclusion