Behavior Technician - Waynesboro, VA
Join a team that can truly make an impact on the lives of others!
At Health Connect America, we are dedicated to making connections happen every day by cultivating growth, belonging, and wellness for our teammates, while providing meaningful mental & behavioral health services to our community.
What will I be doing?
- Serving children and adolescents with developmental disabilities and behavioral issues including Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), Down Syndrome, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, etc.
- Click on the link below (or copy and paste into your browser) to learn more about this position!https://youtu.be/P58SCfZ4DNU
Am I a good fit?
- Successful staff exude a passion for serving vulnerable individuals and families
- A flexible schedule is important for this role, and allows you to have control over your session planning
- Ability to work independently and manage time well
- Ability to collaborate with a team to accomplish goals
- Registered Behavioral Technician Certificate preferred (HCA will assist with this requirement if you are not yet certified)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Virginia driver's license; Must be able to provide your own transportation to and from place of work. Potential to provide services in neighboring counties (20–25-mile radius)
In this role, you will receive training, continuing education, and supervision from a Licensed Behavioral Analyst/BCBA.
Health Connect America is a multi-state, community mental health, behavioral health, family preservation, and therapeutic foster care services provider. It is the mission of Health Connect America to create quality, affordable opportunities for individuals and families to achieve their greatest potential in a safe, positive living environment.
We encourage wellness for our staff by offering competitive compensation and benefits to our full-time team members including medical, vision/dental, 401K, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and paid time off. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program including 8 counseling sessions per year to promote emotional wellbeing.
Health Connect America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.