ITAAC Field Engineer - Nuclear
Contract duration approximately 1 year
Nuclear Power Plant
Beginning approximately August 24, 2020
PIC Group's client is seeking an ITAAC Field Engineer – Nuclear in the Southeast for a 1+ year assignment!
- Assist in interpretation of drawings and specifications for field crews and craft supervision
- Perform quantity calculations by taking measurements and determining percentage of completed/installed materials and work
- Troubleshoot accordingly
- Assist in the preparation of work plans and work packages
- Assist in field surveying and work layout support including elevation, control points, and compilation of as-built data
- Assist in compiling, processing, and confirming daily labor timesheets
- Assist in the preparation of Job Hazard Analysis (JHA's);
- Participate in job site safety reviews, toolbox meetings, mass safety meetings, and safety training
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate work groups on the jobsite;
- Supervise field operations
- Knowledgeable about mechanical or electrical systems associated with power generation facilities.
- Heavy Electrical background is a plus
- The ability to climb and reasonable bending is required.
- 5+ years working as a Field Engineer on a Nuclear site
- 2+ years working with AP1000, ideally
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.