Date: Nov 5, 2019
Location: Wayne, PA, US
Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 1716
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Functions – The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Responsible for the administration of Oracle Hyperion Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) and the ongoing utility of multiple PBCS related applications used by Corporate FP&A. This individual will be an integral member of the Corporate FP&A team and work with Corporate Finance, Accounting, IT, and international planners and stakelholders across the Company. This position will be responsible for the maintenance, documentation and ongoing development of the Company's PBCS applications in all environments.
- Test, maintain and document all metadata and rules changes related to chart of accounts, entities, scenarios and custom members.
- Perform month-end activities including data integrations from HFM, SAP, and Workforce and perform reconciliations to source systems.
- Assists the Corporate FP&A team to manage the periodic forecast processes, as well as assist and provision business unit planners completing their forecasts and budgets.
- Primary user support for approximately 300 users.
- Execute security changes in PBCS ensuring that proper approvals are obtained.
- Development and maintenance of web forms, data grids, task lists and other templates.
- Experience with FDMEE, SAP, SQL databases, data integration tools, and programming languages such as Python and Groovy highly preferred. Research and coordinate resolution of system-related issues with the IT Infrastructure and Server Operations Groups as well as Oracle support.
- Ensures data integrity and accuracy within Financial Planning applications and modules. Develops and implements the necessary operational controls.
- Ensures the timely and accurate generation of all reporting, ensuring consistency and standardization amongst the various types of reports and databases.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable change management processes and procedures including SOX controls and other internal controls.
- Provide training on planning application to end-users.
- Maintenance of the development, validation and production environments including preparing system documentation and executing testing of Oracle upgrades and patches.
- Participate in the design and rollout of new system functionality to power users and end-users.
- Work with all key stakeholders to update, recommend and develop practices for more consistent and efficient processes.
- Assist in preparation of data for, and review with, external and internal auditors.
- Other tasks and projects as required.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred; or BS/BA in Computer Science, Business Administration with relevant work experience supporting corporate finance applications.
- Understanding of forecasting and budgeting processes and SOX control processes.
- Minimum 3
• years experience as an administrator of Oracle EPM solutions; Essbase or Hyperion Planning preferred
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Experience in the administration of SaaS applications
- Experience in the full life-cycle project development including requirements, design, development, testing and roll-out to end users
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information contained in the application including but not limited to personal, salary and bonus structure information.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and resolve problems with little intervention from manager.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) required.
- Ability to manage and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Project Management experience, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with strong analytic, problem-solving skills and user troubleshooting skills
- Possess a positive, service-oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.