Could you be our next Analytics Manager at the Delaware Valley ACO?
Why work as a Analytics Manager with Main Line Health/DVACO?
- Make an Impact! DVACO Manager, Analytics serves as a cross-cutting functional manager of the Analytics Department. This individual is responsible for smooth operational functioning of DVACO Analytics. The Manager will ensure that work products are delivered as requested by stakeholders, on-time, without errors, and are prioritized appropriately. In addition to managerial duties, the Manager will also function as a senior analyst on the team, performing complex analyses as the âprimary developerâ and work with stakeholders to ensure delivery of satisfactory work product.
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for $6,000.
- Get Involved! DVACO Leadership, DVACO, Jefferson and Main Line Health Senior Leaders and Analytics Staff, DVACO Care Coordinators, DVACO Practice Transformation Team, DVACO Operations Team, DVACO and Pod Clinical teams.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: Paid time off, health,dental, vision, participate in our 403B savings plan as well as our Pensionplan based upon meeting the hours worked requirement. We also offer a number ofemployee discounts to various activities, services and vendors. Parking isalways free!
Position: Manager, Analytics DVACO
Shift: Full Time Day Monday-Friday
1. 5-10 years related professional work experience, preferably in healthcare or insurance setting.
2. Leadership experience required.
3. Maintains proficiency and expertise in Health Plan data applications, state of the art business intelligence software and reporting tools that include, but are not limited to, MS SQL Server Components (Query Analyzer & coding, SSRS, Analysis Server, Stored Procedures, Jobs, and Functions), Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft DataBricks, Microsoft DataFactory, Azure DevOps (git-based version control) Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) and grouper and predictive modeling software (MedInsight) to prepare complex multi-factorial analysis. Synthesizes and Interprets analyses.
4. Must possess a comprehensive understanding of clinical or payer operational processes and ability to evaluate impacts on data compilation and reporting.
5. Knowledge of healthcare coding structures and payment methodologies.
6. Advanced programming in SQL Query Construction and stored procedures required. Prefer strong capabilities in other programming language like Python and/or R.
7. Advanced understanding of relational database systems and uses.
1. BA/BS required. Advanced Degree preferred.
2. Degree or coursework in Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, IT or other data relevant field is strongly preferred.
3. Experience can substitute for advanced degree.