Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Full Time Permanent
Physical Therapist Assistant needed in Waycross. Located an hour from the beach and an hour away from Florida. Great Pay and Benefits offered!
POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
LOCATION: Waycross, GA
SETTING: Home Health (HH)
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 1 year recent work experience as a PTA.
- Participates in the daily scheduling of patients as assigned by the Rehabilitation Supervisor.
- Assists in patient treatments according to doctors orders and therapist recommendations.
- Assists with evaluation and other testing procedures as directed by the RPT.
- Communicates with the RPT concerning the condition, reaction, and treatment
- response to the patient.
- Is responsible for accurate documentation to be submitted in a comprehensive and prompt manner.
- Is responsible for equipment signed out for patient use.
- Communicates nursing or medical problems not related to physical therapy.
- Participates in clinical conferences and inservice programs.
- Assists with programs to share and stimulate the health care team in meeting patient rehabilitation goals.
- Instructs family members and other members of the medical team in maintenance therapy programs as approved by the physician.
- Attends conferences and reads journals to promote professional growth.
- Responsible to the RPT/Agency Administrator/Nursing Supervisor.
- Current state PTA license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Graduate of an approved two (2) year Physical Therapy program
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200-8888