Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you've come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we're making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
We offer paid internships at our corporate locations in New York, NY, Camp Hill, PA, Bradenton, FL, Wausau, WI, Oshkosh, WI, Milwaukee, WI, Chicago, IL and Junction City, KS. As an Intern you will learn about the retail and ecommerce industry; participate in a collaborative business project, volunteer opportunities, and corporate trainings. Be part of the team that leads innovation in the athletic ecommerce industry and wear cool kicks to work every day!
As a Data Analyst intern, you will:
- Gain insight into the monitoring, maintenance, development and utilization of serves, databases and objects. Evaluate reporting applications for the creation, compilation and delivery of scheduled/ad hoc reports and data feeds.
- Participate in the monitoring and maintenance of daily data updates, identifying and defining monitors to be created. Auditing current objects (store procedures, tables and views) and identifying objects no longer utilized to be marked for deletion. Creation of SOP documents for the department as well as review and update existing documentation.
- Influence enhancements the team can implement to efficiently and accurately load and maintain data into the reporting database tables. Develop monitors to alert the team of potential data issues.
- Casual dress environment
- Employee discount
- Volunteer opportunities
- Onsite learning & development opportunities
- Monitor jobs that load and update data, validate data, and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Audit existing objects for accuracy and usage, marking inactive objects for deletion
- Create SOP documentation for processes and functions done by Reporting Department
- Develop and automate workflow processes to add efficiently and accuracy for business users
- Be a junior or senior in college, or a Spring 2020 graduate
- Earned or working toward degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other applicable field of study
- Experience with, or studying, SQL, Visual Basic, Java Script, JSON, or other programming languages
- Arrange the internship with the educational institution on a for-credit basis, if necessary.