At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
- Completing duties in a factory environment
- Material handling
- Operating, monitoring, and efficiently performing functions associated with the line
- Working with palletizers, pallets, skids, and conveyor belts
- General packaging and sanitation duties, washing and sanitizing parts
- General housekeeping duties
- Previous Manufacturing, Machine Operating, Warehouse, Assembly, Packing or Inspection experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to stand for 8 - 12 hours, have good hand/eye coordination and able to count, recognize and compare like items.
- Some, but not all positions require working in a cold or semi-cold room environment with cheeseproducts.
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to new job functions based on business needs; perform well ina fast-paced environment.
Instructions :Please call 715-446-1755 for more information on how to apply!
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Weekly pay and service bonus plans