“Luxury redefined“ is INFINITI's tagline and we are a proud group of employees who are fortunate to represent the brand. We are seeking an experienced service advisor to join our team at Lupient INFINITI Milwaukee where we prove our commitment every day by providing a customer experience second to none.
We are moving into a brand new state of the art facility in 2020!
As part of the Lupient Automotive Group, an established and respected family-owned dealer in the industry for over 50 years, we realize that our people are our greatest asset, and because of that, we value our employees, invest in them, and support their development toward continued advancement. In addition to being a leader in the industry, we take being a leader in our community seriously, and, therefore, we reinvest by donating our time, efforts, and charitable contributions to many local organizations. If you are committed to advancing your career while being part of a greater cause, come join us in delivering on the high standards the Lupient family is known for – “Doing the right thing“.
- A generous and competitive pay plan
- Brand new state of the art facility in 2020!
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 5 day work week
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Discounts on products and services
- Mobile phone carrier discount
- Annual Super Star trip for top performers
- Schedules service appointments; obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly and professional manner and obtains vehicle information
- Performs walk around on all vehicles at time of write-up
- Writes up customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order
- Explains completed work and all charges to customers
- Two years previous automotive experience, preferably in a service department
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Current valid driver's license with driving record that meets insurance company standards
All positions are subject to pre-employment drug screening and background checks.