- Perform all operations to make sand dies to proper specifications.
- Mix specified types and amounts of sand using sand mullers and operate continuous sand maker. Add necessary binders and other ingredients.
- Select core box, bench or floor making facilities and make cores to designated specifications.
- Inspect cores to insure quality. Check dimensional and surface quality. Fit and assemble multi-piece cores. Patch or repair cores as needed.
- Closely adhere to core-making procedures including controls, measures and documentation. Make recommendations for core making improvements.
- Perform grinding on castings.
- Assist and instruct new employees.
- Sand core making experience preferred.
- Solid math skills and experience with a variety of measuring instruments.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. repeatedly.
- Must have or be able to attain forklift certifications. Experience with overhead cranes strongly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Drug Free Workplace