Delivery Service Driver
Restaurant Technologies, the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry, is currently seeking a Delivery Service Truck Driver to join our growing and innovative team. Our drivers are CDL-certified and build strong relationships with our food service customers and provide a superior customer experience with every stop of their route.
As a Delivery Service Driver with Restaurant Technologies, you'll operate an automatic, 10,000-20,000 lb. GVW straight truck an assigned local route to deliver our products and serve as the first point of contact for customer needs.
- Load and unload delivery trucks by pulling hoses from truck and attaching to fill station
- Visit and/or call customers to ensure that Restaurant Technologies' performance is up to standards and the customer's expectations
- Comply with Restaurant Technologies internal processes and procedures as well as all local and federally regulated requirements including DOT, OSHA and HACCP
- Maintain a safe and clean Commercial Driver's License at all times
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a minimum 6 months of commercial truck driving experience (or new trucking school graduate)
- CDL Class A or B driver's license with Tanker Endorsement (or willingness to obtain an a condition of employment)
- Ability to work variety of day, weekend and/or overnight shift (specific schedule will be discussed upon interview)
- No major violations within the past 5 years (including but not limited to):
- Driving while suspended/revoked
- Excessive Speed
- Reckless/Careless Driving
- Distracted Driving
- Improper Lane Change
DRIVER APPLICANTS: Please click on this link to complete the DOT application!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Restaurant Technologies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to submit your application. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you! Not ready to apply just yet? Please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay connected!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel. With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid -sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a “Best Place to Work,“ by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota's Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.