Senior Specialist, HRConnect Operations is responsible for providing functional expertise including addressing redirected or escalated complex inquiries related to HR administration and its supporting suppliers. Includes the support of appropriate service delivery / administration of HR transactions, inquiry / case management support, compliance, and risk management activities. This individual may also assist in processing payroll, vendor management and service management.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Quickly respond to customer escalations and address complex inquires with functional expertise
- Perform transaction or resolve issues related to HR service, which includes employee data processes, hire to retire transactions, benefits/leave processes, time and absence
- Perform payroll processing, year-end processing, W-2s and other payroll related processes
- Provide oversight to Workday process flows
- Execute automated activities
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine possible solutions, identify training needs or process/documentation improvements.
- Perform data analytics to provide people insight to HR and the business
- Communicate effectively across multiple groups and act as a liaison among primary HR services/payroll vendors and internal HR partners
- Maintain and author guides that are used as reference documents for customer services (Tier 1 and 2), or managers, related to the use of our HR system of record and our HR service provider
- May participate in additional projects, including data quality audits, creation of job aids, vendor partner case analysis and follow-up, process mapping, or continuous improvement activities focused on increasing efficiency and quality of work completed by HRConnect shared services and vendor partners
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2 years of HR experience, payroll processing, customer service experience preferred
- Expertise in process processing, HR service and quality oversight
- Able to manage and coordinate external and internal partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, technical and computer skills and strong problem solving skills
- Specific language capabilities may be required depending on the locations
- Experience working in ticket/case management (CRM) system is desirable
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Experience in continuous improvement and quality assurance
- AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer: At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Significant Work Activities and Conditions: N/A
- Travel: No
- Job Type: Experienced
- Schedule: Full-time