What Business Process/Analytics contributes to Cardinal Health
Business Metrics/Analytics is responsible for developing, quantifying and evaluating the transformation of internal and external information into business process to support the strategic objectives of the sales organization and drive operational excellence. Includes process, data and technology management (data acquisition, mining, analysis, data integrity management, metrics management and reporting.)
- Demonstrates knowledge of the project management initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, and closing processes.
- Monitors performance and recommends scope, schedule, cost or resource adjustments
- connects short-term demands to long-term implications, in alignment with the supporting business case.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- communicates project status (health, forecast, issues, risks, etc.) to stakeholders in an open and honest fashion.
- Effectively balances competing project constraints including but not limited to scope, quality, schedule, funding, budget, resources, and risk, to manage project success.
- Connects project objectives to broader organizational goals.
- Provides input to contracts, reviews contracts to ensure completeness of scope and appropriate accountability based on role and/or responsibility.
- Negotiates with stakeholders to obtain the resources necessary for successful project execution.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 7 years work experience
- Project Management experience, certifications preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Operational Excellence experience preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.