Join us as we work to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
We are looking for a Service Integrity Senior Analyst to join our Operations team within our Technology Enabled Services division. Your job will be to review the efficacy of our operational workflows, translate payer knowledge into workflow directives, and provide quality feedback to operational teams. But enough about us; let's talk about you.
You have the inate ability to read for detail, identify sources of truth and synthesize for team-level impact. You can articulate gaps and inefficiencies in workflows & quality programs. You have a proven track record of measurable business results. You demonstrate the ability to assume sole and independent responsibility for various projects.
The Team: Our Technology Enabled Services organization leverages technology to empower our teams to work more effectively and efficiently so that we can focus our energies on high value tasks for our customers. Building on the athenaNet platform, we create leverage for our teams using technology including our equipment, data and analytics tools, process mining and robotic process automation tools. This technology enables us to effectively deliver the services athena promises our customers and the marketplace.
- Refine workflows to adhere to changes within the organization and functionality updates
- Update payer guidelines and engineered workflows using customer, vendor, internal feedback, and external resources (payer/vendor websites or phone calls)
- Troubleshoot scenarios that may not have been captured in original workflow designs
- Be a liaison and subject matter expert to both internal and external production teams
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Background in research and execution
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in problem solving and project management
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is located in Belfast, Maine office in mid-coast Maine, minutes from the bay and the picturesque downtown area. Located 34 miles south of Bangor, Maine and 45 miles east of Augusta, Maine. The Belfast campus offers walking trails, full-service cafeteria and is dog-friendly.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas“) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
athenahealth is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that's why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We're happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.