Job Description Job #: 1025185
Scientist, DMPK 1025185
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our Watertown based client is seeking a DMPK and LC/MS expert to join their team. Extensive LC/MS experience and very good soft skills are key here as the right candidate will be interfacing with vendors and CROs on a fairly regular basis. If you are ready to take on a multifaceted role and work with great people, please apply!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Broad understanding of DMPK function in drug discovery and development
- Support drug discovery projects ranging from lead optimization to candidate selection through generation, analysis and interpretation of internally and externally generated pharmacokinetic, ADME and safety data
- Design and execution of in vitro and in-vivo PK and ADME studies to enable rapid advancement of compounds through discovery and preclinical development
- Identify/Develop appropriate assays to assess drug-like properties of new chemical entities
- Provide DMPK support and guidance to project teams
- Design and execute program-specific ADME studies on a needed basis
Primary Job Requirements:
- Ph.D. in pharmaceutical or related discipline with ≥ 2-year industry experience or an MS in pharmaceutical sciences, analytical chemistry or related disciplines with ≥ 5 years of industry experience in a DMPK setting
- Subject matter expert in the development, validation, and troubleshooting of LC-MS/MS assays.
- Strong and deep knowledge of in-vitro and in-vivo ADME of small molecules
- Experience with PK/PD Modeling as applied to small molecules
- Pharmaceutical industry experience in pharmacokinetic or translational research preferred
- Hands-on experience in CYP inhibition/induction and/or Transporter assays highly desirable
- Self-starter and independent thinker
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
[ Link Removed ]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] -6178.