Bioanalytical Scientist Position Summary Enanta is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Scientist who will be responsible for LC/MS/MS bioanalytical method development/validation, biological sample analysis, and in vitro/ex vivo drug metabolism stu
Enanta is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Scientist who will be responsible for LC/MS/MS bioanalytical method development/validation, biological sample analysis, and in vitro/ex vivo drug metabolism studies. The successful candidate must have in depth knowledge of regulatory guidance for bioanalysis and GLP compliance, separation science, analytical instrumentation (e.g., API 6500 & 4500 LC/MS/MS, etc.) and their application to bioanalysis. Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills are essential. Flexibility and adaptability are also necessary.
* Design and oversee GLP-regulated bioanalytical method development, validation, and sample analysis
* Manage a bioanalytical lab and keep the instruments running properly.
* Conduct enzymatic assays and in vitro/ex vivo drug metabolism studies, including liver microsome stability testing in different species, cytochrome P450 inhibition, hepatocyte metabolism, and metabolite identification, etc.
* Address and resolve scientific issues arising in drug discovery/development programs.
* Interact with multidisciplinary teams (including chemists, toxicologists, and clinical managers) to meet project goals and timelines.
* Communicate unambiguous critical and significant project information to various bodies including project teams and Enanta leadership as required.
* Collaboration & Teamwork: Relates to employees and management in a cooperative manner that helps others to achieve their best.
* Productivity/Organizing/Planning: Meets deadlines, demonstrates effective use of time, and handles multiple assignments simultaneously.
* Communication Skills: The ability to convey both written and verbal information effectively and efficiently.
* Willingness to Acknowledge Areas for Growth: Understands need for growth and is receptive to constructive feedback.
* Detail-Oriented: Follows precise procedures and demonstrates thoroughness in performing job tasks and assignments.
Education, Prior Work Experience, and Specialized Skills and Knowledge
* Ph.D. in Bioanalytical Chemistry or relevant field.
* A minimum of three years of experience with bioanalytical method development and validation.
* In depth understanding and working knowledge of regulatory guidance for bioanalysis and GLP compliance.