RESTORING MORE THAN PROPERTY
Flooding. Fires. Windstorms. Hundreds of thousands of clients rely on BELFOR Property Restoration each year to rebuild their lives, homes, and businesses. We're Restoring More Than Property.
With BELFOR specialists in every major metropolitan area in the USA ready to respond 24/7/365, we provide the fastest, highest quality service that's unmatched in the industry.
The right response team can mean the difference between recovery and total loss. In the midst of chaos, you need an experienced company with a proven track record and solid relationships with leading insurance providers.
BELFOR is looking for qualified candidates for the following position. BELFOR team members are a unique breed, committed to restoring not only property, but restoring lives for those affected by disasters, large or small.
BELFOR Project Managers have either a restoration or construction focus. Internally, newly designated Senior Superintendents have their time in grade as a Superintendent and have evolved their capability and capacity to be qualified to manage larger projects and more complex projects. External candidates may qualify for the Senior Superintendent with relevant experience and training.
- Attend Certified Restorer (CR) and Health Care Contractor (HCC) training
- Construction track -- must understand scope, schedule work, communicate professionally, ensure project safety, and maintain quality control
- Establish their core project management capabilities while at this level. Critical skills include time management, budgeting, scheduling, site supervision, customer contact, communication, quality control, safety, documentation, and change orders
- Must continually advance their knowledge of current and past construction practices
- Review daily requirements of the projects, document progress and notify managers of progress and challenges
- Provide appropriate field documentation, photo logs, graphs and sketches for various TPA projects
- Must be able to perform all skills related to prior Advanced Fire Damage Specialist, Advanced Water Damage Specialist, Advanced Carpenter roles.
- Become proficient qualifying vendors and subcontractors including guiding them through vendor qualification process
- Must be capable managing fixed bid projects and rate and material projects
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding for BELFOR invoicing for various project types and are capable of providing necessary documentation
- Perform Daily vehicle safety and maintenance inspections and maintain in clean serviceable condition
- Must maintain attention to detail
- Will be required to meet BELFOR Standards in safeguarding other people's property
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles and practices
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
- Will be required to work nights and weekends as requested and travel periodically
- Report time worked and equipment and consumables used timely and accurately
- Attend BELFOR sponsored operations and safety training courses as required
- Assist other PM, and Senior PM's and volunteer for CAT duty as possible
- Advance their knowledge of technical services (Restoration track) and their knowledge of building codes and local, state and federal regulations (Construction Track)
- Steadily increase their project authority
- Continually improve their core project management skills
- Continue training until they demonstrate ability to complete projects on time and on budget with documented customer satisfaction
- Construction focus -- plan, coordinate, and oversee employees and subcontractors in all phases of work
- Read and manage blue prints
- Responsible for projects up to $400K
- Understand and adhere to local building codes and regulatory agencies
- Restoration focus -- direct small crews of BELFOR personnel and temporary workers
- Responsible for projects up to $200K
- Attend BELFOR approved training courses in areas of lesser experience.
- Manage large crews and projects through crew leaders and other assistants.
- Manage and document rate and material projects and work with PM's or Estimators in development of restoration plans
- Supervise multiple crews simultaneously on multiple projects
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed
by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills
required of personnel so classified.