As part of Post University’s mission to develop future leaders in the global community, Peer Educators are students (sophomore year or above) who collaborate and provide the resources to empower the wellness and academic success of their fellow peers. We are currently seeking Peer Educators in the Center for Academic Success.
Location: Post University Main Campus - Traurig Library
Supervisor: Nicole Fiorucci, Assistant Director of the Center for Academic Success
Rate of Pay: Minimum Wage (hourly). Paid bi-weekly
- Provide tutoring services in soft skills (time-management, test-taking, study skills, etc.) and academic coursework; conducts phone, MS Teams, and in-person appointments
- Assist First-Year Experience (FYE) students with transitioning to college life by providing peer- to- peer guidance and support.
- Serve as a layer of outreach and support to academically and socially at-risk students
- Act as a representative of the Center around campus
- Attend bi-weekly one-on-ones with the Director/Assistant Director of the Center for Academic Success
- Must have Sophomore-Year standing or above (30+ credits)
- Must have a minimum cumulative G.P.A of 3.0 at the time of application and must maintain a 3.0 cumulative G.P.A throughout the year as a Peer Educators.
- Must feel comfortable working both in-person and via virtual modalities
- Must have strong interpersonal/customer service skills
- Judicial standing will be considered
On campus/in-person position only.
This opportunity is open to Post University students only