FWS - Administrative/Office Assistant
The Center for Academic Success student worker provides administrative and clerical support to the associates of the Center of Academic Success Department at Post University. Center for Academic Success is looking for a student that can successfully and effectively provide administrative support to the Center for Academic Success and oversee the coordination and organization of all major CAS services. This includes but is not limited to: scheduling appointments with peer and professional staff, managing all inquiries and external communication coming in and out of the CAS, and handling all CAS social media channels. This position requires 12-15 hours per week.
Location: Post University Main Campus - University Learning Center (onsite)
Supervisor: Nicole Fiorucci and Michael Adesida, Assistant Directors of Center for Academic Success
Rate of Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Schedule and coordinate all peer and professional tutoring appointments. Follow up with students to confirm their appointments and cancel/reschedule as necessary.
- Be the primary point of contact for the CAS and manage all email and phone inquiries
- Monitor and update all Center for Academic Social Media Channels and marketing promotions
- Develop and implement CAS promotional materials and learning resources handouts.
- Attend CAS events and meetings when needed
- Perform other CAS related-duties asked by the Director and/or Assistant Director
Minimum skills, training & attributes required for this position:
- Current Post University student with at least 30+ credits
- Passionate and amazing customer service to others.
- Possess unquestionable integrity and work ethic.
- Has superior relationship-building skills with students and associates.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Has computer and systems usage competency
- Possess the flexibility to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment
How This Position Will Benefit You as a Student
Students in this position will demonstrate customer service skills and knowledge of the department/services. This position requires a timely response to email and phone inquiries as well as the ability to connect students to services within the department.
This opportunity is open to Post University students only.
Post University requires, as a condition of employment, that all new hires and employees have or obtain the Covid-19 vaccination and booster, and provide proof of same unless an exemption or deferral is approved.