GREAT PAY, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT PRODUCTS!
We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel.
Although our products are typically underground and go unnoticed by most people, we come to work every day to provide society cleaner, more sustainable, longer lasting water management products that allow people to continue to live their lives comfortably and healthy.
ADS products prevent fields from eroding and homes from flooding. They keep crops growing, roads and airports in use and prevent contamination of local waterways. The work we do is highly valuable to society and vitally important to our environment, our planet, our health and our quality of life. Learn more here.
With a history of breaking new ground and advancing our industry, Advanced Drainage Systems seeks talented people looking to make an impact on a growing, dynamic company. Since our founding, we've built ADS into an industry leader thanks to the work of associates who recognize the vital importance of water management.
Living a healthy, well-balanced life with the ability to achieve success –- professionally, financially and emotionally -- is what ADS team members want for themselves, and what ADS wants for its team members.
$1000 Sign on Bonus A Yard Loader is responsible for safely and accurately loading and unloading all deliveries made and received by ADS. A Yard Loader must demonstrate safe and proper vehicle operation at all times. This position also interacts with company and non-company drivers as well as will-call customers and should display excellent customer service skills. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required. Loaders report directly to the Yard Supervisor and/or Yard Manager.
Starting wage based on experience. *Sign on Bonus restrictions
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Embrace a culture of safety. We expect our people to communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries immediately
- Maintain a safe working environment that includes the consistent use of Personal Protection Equipment to ensure your safety
- Safely operate a forklift and conduct preventative maintenance on forklifts and other machines in the plant
- Ensure quality by conducting final visual inspections and labeling all finished goods
- Promote good customer service skills when loading and unloading deliveries while minimizing errors
- Ensure proper product rotation and tracking of inventory levels
- Ability to learn and stay current on pipe specifications and packaging requirements
- Practice continuous improvement with regard to process and facility housekeeping
- Invest in your career with ADS. Build and maintain job skills and additional earning potential through company training programs
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- Energetic and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Basic inventory management skills
- Forklift operation
- Ability to learn new skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse, industrial or manufacturing experience
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits program including:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Company-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
- Paid Holidays/ Vacation Days
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty
- Military Leave
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.