CJS is seeking a Part-Time, On-Call Help Desk Analyst to support an awarded contract at The Washington Navy Yard to provide technical support for the Deputy CIO for IT, NAVFAC HQ. This includes Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) network, Next Generation (NGEN) network during transition and afterward .
You must have had an active Security Clearance within the last two years.
YOU MUST HAVE A SECURITY + OR OTHER CERTIFICATION THAT MEETS THE IA WORKFORCE LEVEL II REQUIREMENT BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS POSITON.
- IAT Level 2 Certification to meet requirements of DoDD 8570
- Tier I end user IT support to NAVFAC HQ personnel for classified and unclassifed desktop, laptop, wireless, and mobile device services. Analyze, escalate, resolve, and track customer requests for support via NAVFAC support ticketing system (STS).
- Assist with issuinggathering end user IT hardware for NAVFAC HQ personnel
- Manage NAVFAC file shares, security groups, and email distrobution list.
- VTC setup and troubleshooting connectivity problems.
- Telecommunications support for command wireless requirements. End user support for tracking and resolving problems. Contacting wireless vendors to process STS requests. Prepare documentation and briefing materials related to telecommunication initiatives.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for resolving issues
- Good organization skills to balance work and lead projects
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Strong communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to work a part time schedule, on an as-needed basis