Zola is in search of a Part-Time Regional Wedding Expo Associate (Washington DC) to help lead our grassroots expansion efforts. We're looking for an upbeat people-person who is extremely organized and motivated. This person has relevant experience under his or her belt working at trade shows, events, conferences, and/or in customer service. We are looking for someone with a customer-focused mindset who will uphold and represent Zola's brand and values. The ideal candidate can talk to a brick wall if they have to, and a love of weddings is a must!
He/she will be responsible for representing Zola at wedding expos all around the Washington DC area and will be a key brand ambassador for the company who is constantly meeting with engaged couples and wedding guests.
- Attend all local wedding expos/trade shows around the Washington DC with the end goal of bringing the Zola brand to life for couples and wedding vendors across the country
- Consistently give an amazing experience to all Zola couples and represent the Zola brand according to expectation
- Assist with operational and marketing strategies for tradeshows, and exhibitor booths
- Constantly bring innovation to how Zola is presenting itself in its events
- Ability to problem solve and triage issues as they arise; always remain calm and collected
- Continuously relay feedback heard from couples and wedding vendors on their experience in order to improve our wedding planning tools and events accordingly
- Actively be able to engage, form relationships with Zola couples and answer any questions they may have about the product
- Manage product samples and expo supplies; assume total responsibility for the storage and movement of the samples and supplies
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have a vehicle to provide own transportation - expos are often up to 2hrs away
- Must be able to work weekends
- Friendly and outgoing personality who enjoys interacting with the public
- Responsible, reliable and punctual individual
- Self-motivated with a strong solution-oriented thought process
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Must be able to execute on timelines and expectations autonomously
- Interest in working for a startup and a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong passion for the wedding industry!
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites and mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, and Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.
Only serious and qualified candidates will be considered. If you think you'd make a great addition to the Zola Team, please reply with your cover letter and resume.