Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 6,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2017 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 27 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Who You Are
You have a passion for building strategies, solutions and creative products to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. As part of the technology practice, you'll architect and build cloud-native, rich-internet and mobile applications and systems. You'll also lead technology strategy, architecture & design, and development using groundbreaking engineering and delivery practices. Finally, you'll help us grow our practice: shaping solution offerings, developing thought leadership in the community and managing teams.
- Significant breadth and depth in architecture, development and implementation of software products in modern cloud implementations
- Experience designing and building REST-based APIs.
- Experience designing and implementing modern microservices and services patterns
- Experience with one or more RDBMS systems (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
- Very knowledgeable in OOA/OOD and Design Patterns
- Well-versed in various Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, with an emphasis on Agile/Scrum
- Good understanding of transaction management and development in distributed systems
- Strong understanding and experience with Agile project management methodologies
- Mobile Applications – Android, IOS (Swift, Objective-C), or Hybrid (React Native, Ionic, etc.)
- DevOps – Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.