Interim HealthCare is looking for compassionate, dedicated caregivers looking for a rewarding career as a Caregiver/Companion. Interim HealthCare is a pioneer in the home care industry and is seeking caring individuals for our Private Duty client with available assignments in the Macomb County area. If you have a passion for seniors, enjoy helping with personal care needs and love to prepare delicious meals and working with a caring company, Interim HealthCare might have the right job opportunity for you.
Our Caregiver/Companion job responsibilities are:
- Performs personal care activities that are assisting the client with daily living which include:
- Assist with eating and meal preparation
- Performs client-specific activities such as:
- Life enrichment, such as gardening, doing puzzles, reading
- Assisting with or encouraging range of motion exercises
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): light vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- 6 months caregiver, home health aide, personal care aide or CNA experience
- Clean background checks
- Valid Driver's License and current auto insurance
- CPR Certified
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Facility or family caregiving experience is a plus, but not required
- Must possess strong transferring skills and be able to work with limited mobility cases
- Ability to cook
HCA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Staffing, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Homemaker, Quality Care, Day Shift, PRN, City, Full State Name (ST)
- Locally owned and operated
- Education courses by qualified specialist
- Flexible assignment to fit your needs
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Travel Time (between assignments)
- Weekly Pay
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
The Best in Homecare! Come join a local owned family company where your voice is valued, and your skills and hard work are appreciated and noticed!
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Saint Clair Shores
- Job State: MI
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Min Salary: $12.00
- Max Salary: $13.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly