Interim HealthCare is looking for compassionate, dedicated caregivers looking for a rewarding career as a Caregiver/Companion.
4/6/8/12 hour shifts available!
Want FULL TIME? We can place you on full time hours!
Want PART TIME? We can place you on part time hours!
Want a flexible schedule that varies month to month? We can do that too!
Interim HealthCare is a pioneer in the home care industry and is seeking caring individuals for our Private Duty client with available assignments in the Macomb County area. If you have a passion for seniors, enjoy helping with personal care needs and love to prepare delicious meals and working with a caring company, Interim HealthCare might have the right job opportunity for you.
Our Caregiver job responsibilities are:
- Performs personal care activities that are assisting the client with daily living which include:
- Assist with eating and meal preparation
- Bathing/Showering/Toileting Assistance
- Mobility assistance and Transferring
- Performs client-specific activities such as:
- Life enrichment, such as gardening, doing puzzles, reading
- Assisting with or encouraging range of motion exercises
- Errands and appointment accompaniment
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): light vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Clean background checks
- Valid Driver's License and current auto insurance
- CPR Certified (class offered in house if recert is needed)
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Facility or family caregiving experience is a plus, but not required
- Must possess strong transferring skills and be able to work with limited mobility cases
- Ability to cook
HCA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide, Staffing, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Homemaker, Quality Care, Day Shift, PRN, City, Full State Name (ST)
- Locally owned and operated by an educated RN who believes in empowering caregivers to be the best they can be!
- Education courses by qualified specialist / PAID ORIENTATION
- Flexible assignment to fit your needs
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Travel Time (between assignments)
- Weekly Pay
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
COME AND FIND OUT WHY WE ARE THE #1 Senior Care Company to work for! You matter, your happiness is key to our success!
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Washington
- Job State: MI
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Min Salary: $12.00
- Max Salary: $13.00
- Compensation Type: Hourly