Our mission at OmniSci is to make analytics instant, powerful, and effortless for everyone. The OmniSci platform is used in business and government to find insights in data beyond the limits of mainstream analytics tools. Harnessing the massive parallelism of modern CPU and GPU hardware, the platform is available in the cloud and on-premise. OmniSci originated from research at Harvard and the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL). Now, our platform is transforming the way enterprises and governments make decisions by allowing them to interactively query, visualize, and power data science workflows over billions of records.
Since launching our product in 2016, OmniSci has been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor, a Top Ten Coolest Big Data Startups by CRN, and is experiencing explosive growth in users and customers. The company is backed by leading VCs and strategic investors, including NEA, Nvidia, GV (Google), In-Q-Tel, Tiger Global Management, Verizon Ventures and Vanedge Capital.
OmniSci is seeking a Federal Intelligence Account Director will develop, manage, and close sales opportunities within the Federal Intelligence community. You will have the opportunity to over-achieve and earn uncapped commissions and accelerators. Your success will largely hinge on your ability to generate pipeline, qualify prospects early, drive successful technical evaluations and while aligning with appropriate executive sponsors.
We're big fans of hiring people who are not just great at what they do but also how they do it. Critical to our culture is building and maintaining a team that works well together and knows how to communicate effectively - not just within their own team, but also across peripheral teams.
OmniSci is headquartered in downtown San Francisco, but this position will be based in Washington, D.C. This position will report to the VP of Federal Sales. This is an individual contributor role and will not manage other people.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve (and ideally exceed) individual software quota responsibility.
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles and close effectively (you should be a hunter, not a sales order taker).
- Quickly learn new software product(s) and clearly communicate the value proposition.
- Be able to effectively demonstrate the software in action without the help of sales engineers.
- Manage effective working relationships with Technical Sales Engineers, Consulting Professionals, and Inside Sales Reps.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers, and partners within your territory.
- Successfully operate in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment without requiring a lot of overhead support (You can produce your own territory plan, presentations, quotes, etc.).
- Ability to travel within your assigned territory.
- Proven track record of successfully selling new enterprise solutions (large software, big data, analytics solutions) and increasing revenue through new customer acquisition.
- 10+ years of successful Federal software sales experience with a focus on Technology and Solutions Selling of one or more of the following technology products: RDBMS, Middleware, Analytics, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Big Data.
- Understanding of Federal budget, buying cycle and contracting process.
- Consistent track record of surpassing sales targets.
- TS/SCI clearance (active or eligible).
- Strong understanding of how to grow a greenfield territory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with very strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to sell to emphasizing business value versus product.
- Strong ability to connect with customers by actively listening to determine their needs.
- Enthusiasm for OmniSci's mission and values (Technological Leadership, Ownership, Humility, Be Different, and Day One Attitude)
- Bachelor's degree
OmniSci is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.