Alpha Omega Integration, LLC., a Virginia Business Best Places to work for 2012-2020, along with recognition such as the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50, Inc. 5000 #143, Washington Technology Fast 50 #11, and the Vanguard Top Service Company Award is actively seeking passionate leaders to join our team, support our nation’s government agencies, and make a difference!
We foster a culture that values hard work and integrity. We are constantly awarding those who are self-starters, trustworthy, and have a good work ethic. If you like working with the latest in IT solutions and are looking to join an organization that is consistently voted one of the best in which to work, then check out your next career opportunity below!
We are actively seeking team members who enjoy meeting challenges with a smile. We offer a fast-paced, growing environment that takes care of the overall development of our employees. Alpha Omega has an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a team where you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference.
Senior VOIP Engineer, Washington, DC
Clearance Required: Public Trust
Position Description/Scope of Work:
Alpha Omega is seeking a Unified Communications professional who is independent, highly motivated and collaborative. Candidate should be able to prioritize and manage projects from design through implementation, testing, and documentation.
- Architect, design and execute a migration path for all Microsoft cloud services related to Skype for Business and Teams voice
- Provide expert-level support for the Implementation, Deployment, and Engineering of Unified Communication services
- Work on issues related to performance management, implementation engineering, fault isolation, troubleshooting Skype for Business and Teams Voice systems
- Develop a system for deploying telephones within the network
- Responsible for the research, evaluation, and implementation of different desk phone solutions that will work with Skype for Business Online the same as with the future Microsoft Teams Solution
- Design, Vendor research, evaluation and implementation of Call Center 3rd. Party solutions to fill the gap in Skype for Business/Teams Solution
- Level 3 Support for the solutions
- Enterprise voice and data center experience working with collaboration platforms and systems
- Proven track record working with leading unified collaboration systems like Cisco, Microsoft, and Avaya
- Knowledge of VOIP protocols such as SIP, RTP/SRTP
- Experience working with switching and routing protocols
- Background in cloud based communication solutions like Office 365
- Education Requirement with specific field of study: N/A
- Travel Required (list percentage and location): up to 25%, AL, TX, CA, AR, KY
- Telecommute Options (if available, please specify number of days per week): N/A
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC (Alpha Omega) is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Alpha Omega will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Alpha Omega does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs, Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as “protected status).”