RiverTech, an Akima Company, delivers mission support services in the areas of engineering, communications, training, operations and maintenance, intelligence, aviation, logistics, and space systems that protect and defend sea, land, air and space operations and their personnel. Providing the talent, tools, and technologies to ensure exceptional performance in todays most demanding and strategically critical global environments. This is RiverTech. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to innovation, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our companys profits go back to our 14,300 Iupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
- Maintain the current Globalwaters.org website and any underlying platforms or services such as web-hosting services and domain registration. Update to new versions of Drupal as required.
- Review and update the functionality of Globalwaters.org as needed and ensure website.
- Monitor and evaluate website usage performance using tools such as Google Data Studio.
- Conduct periodic user testing to assess website design and functionality and regular checks on existing web page links; make recommendations for new features, page links, functions and design updates as needed.
- Keep content on Globalwaters.org platform up to date to highlight and share USAID activity results and accomplishments.
- Work with partners to maintain the existing microsites on Globalwaters.org and develop new microsites.
- Stay current with and recommend the use of new technology and platforms that advance the project's website and digital objectives (e.g. use of microsites, virtual reality, messaging platforms, dashboards, story maps, mobile applications).
- Recommend content quarterly to update the Center for Water related Water and Sanitation pages.
- Maintain webpages on Globalwaters.org to feature evidence associated with the Water for the World Implementation Research Agenda, the questions research activity seeks to answer, and help USAID share how research findings have been implemented.
- Develop and maintain additional webpages on Globalwaters.org to build the evidence base around other Agency WASH activities and share findings on additional topics including WASH Finance, WASH Private Sector Engagement and other priorities as they arise.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field. Masters preferred.
- 10 Years of experience and training in a discipline related to web site management and project management
- Demonstrated interest in and capacity to creatively use web sites to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning programs.
- Ability to link content development and engagement strategies that facilitate timely, useful delivery of information through project communication platforms and activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with best practices in internet privacy and security policies.
- Demonstrated interest and experience in international development, especially USAID programs preferred,.
- Excellent program management, facilitation, and written and oral communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Experience with UX/UI Design
- Functional Architect experience
- Project Management experience
- Drupal 7 & 8 (Site building)
- Apache SOLR
- Visual Studio
- Source Tree
- User Stories
- Google Analytics
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at email@example.com or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.