Requisition Number: TALEN01262
Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services corporation administers over $50 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million participant accounts. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining ICMA-RC's Human Resources Team.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for providing Recruiters with administrative support with respect to posting and filling full time openings to include creating requisitions, job posting, setting up interviews as requested, creating offer letters and other general correspondence as well the maintenance of the applicant tracking system. Administer the general record keeping and filing needs of the Staffing function. Partner with Recruiter to maintain temporary agencies and other resources (i.e.: internet) to coordinate the timely staffing of temporary openings. Handle employment background check and fingerprinting services. At the request of Recruiters, administer appropriate employment related tests and maintain results in the applicant tracking database for record keeping and ongoing analysis purposes.
Essential functions for this role include:
Perform and coordinate a variety of administrative staffing activity including:
- Maintain applicant tracking system and update data on Staffing Intranet site
- Create/post job announcements
- Set up recruiting/personnel files and compile interview packets
- Create offer letters, new hire packets and other correspondence
- Assist with monitoring Staffing email account
- Maintain staffing supplies, literature, brochures and handouts
- Process new hire background checks, fingerprinting and eVerify
- Assist with the documentation and updating of processes and policies
Assist Recruiters with administrative support:
- Post/Closeout positions on internet, intranet and bulletin boards
- Setup interviews as requested
- Coordinate pre-employment tests as requested
- Source candidates as requested
Assist HR staff with administrative support in the following areas:
- Assist with revising and reformat job descriptions to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Assist with onboarding functions such as preparing benefit materials and retrieving new hire forms
- Assist with special projects as appropriate
Other duties assigned.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
- 3+ year Human Resources administrative experience. Requires Human Resources certification, pursuing a degree in Human Resources or be a recent graduate of an HR program.
- Effective verbal/written communication skills
- Clear customer service and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in a high-volume environment
- Computer literacy, word processing, Internet and spreadsheet experience
- Persuasive skills and decision-making ability
- Create/revise and implement procedures
- Ability to represent Human Resources and the Corporation
- Math aptitude, statistical analysis experience, preferred
- Experience in other areas of human resources, preferred
- Working knowledge of federal, state, local government employment laws, preferred
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan. For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement. Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.