As a Senior Systems Engineer for CGS, you will, design,develop,documentandanalyzetechnologysystems,maximizingreuseoftargetplatformssuchasAPI,datafabric,ordataroutersplatforms. The applicant should have a great working knowledge of coordinating with multiple teams to drive innovation. We are seeking an engineer who has great leadership skills and is able to mentor junior level staff.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a favorably adjudicated Public Trust Clearance
Some Benefits of the Position Include
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and Commuter)
- Paid Time Off and Observance of State/Federal Holidays
This is a job post for a position with CGS. We are a small business driven by providing our clients the most exceptional service in the sector. In order to give our clients, the best service we need to have the right team of motivated individuals to provide that service to them.
Our staff core values are as follows:
Honesty through hard work and self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and to deliver the best quality to our consumers mending those relations for years to come.
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com