Systems Administrator, Relativity
As a Senior Systems Administrator with CGS, you will, be responsible for system implementation and will orchestrate installations and run tests. Working with other senior level technical staff, including Systems Engineers and Technical Analysts, to ensure that the system as designed and implemented, meets overall systems objectives is of up most importance for this job.
- Responsible for establishing systems and facilities
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of IT systems and facilities set up by the Government to provide automated litigation support IT resources to specific cases
- Responsible for keeping the systems running; monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing system performance, including making recommendations for improving performance
- Perform scheduled system backups
- Assign user IDs and passwords
- Allocate and tracking disk space
- Identify and order needed supplies, such as, hardware, software and accessories; and performing hardware and software upgrades
- Implement and enforce system, facility, and data security measures, including resources and procedures for disaster recovery
- Develop tools for system-wide use in developing applications; prepares system documentation
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field
- Must be a US Citizen
- 5+ years of experience with Windows, UNIX, Network Storage Solutions, etc.
- Experience signing, obtaining equipment and software, installing, integrating, testing, etc.
- Experience with large systems with a complex mix of operating systems and functions
- Possess Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification
- Have experience successfully installing Relativity upgrades in coordination with system engineers
- Experience implementing Litigation Hold application within Relativity
Some Benefits of the Position Include
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and Commuter)
- Paid Time Off and Observance of State/Federal Holidays
This is a job post for a position with CGS. We are a small business driven by providing our clients the most exceptional service in the sector. In order to give our clients, the best service we need to have the right team of motivated individuals to provide that service to them.
Our staff core values are as follows:
Honesty through hard work and self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and to deliver the best quality to our consumers mending those relations for years to come.
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com