Special Project Support CIVP5
2 months ago(8/15/2019 10:40 AM)
Civilian - E3/Sentinel’s Civilian Division employees support clients across the Department of Commerce, Department of Justice, Department of Transportation, General Services Administration, National Institutes of Health, and more. We enable our employees to use innovative technologies, proven best practices, and efficient processes to provide exceptional service to our Federal clients. With careers in IT program management, acquisition and category management, shared services planning, and education and training, our employees can advance their careers, collaborate with their teams, and deliver excellent mission results.
E3/Sentinel is looking to fill an Associate position to special project support in Washington, DC. This position supports a government client in program analysis management, project management, and technical and administrative support developing an integrated countermeasure system. The ideal candidate for this role must be able to provide technical knowledge and administrative support.
- Provide technical, administrative, and project management support for special projects.
- Assist staff and initiative managers with development of new projects, project plans, and roadmaps.
- Assist initiative managers with maintaining information regarding cost, schedule, performance, and adherence to the project plans.
- Where appropriate, assure communication and coordination of project issues, activities, deliverables, and issues among the staff, Initiative Managers, and other modes.
- Identify competing events, meetings, and conferences among the major initiatives, and projects, and propose conflict resolution.
- Respond to ad hoc assignments and other related work as needed relative to project tracking, graphic presentation and budgetary issues.
- Provide administrative support as may be required.
- Other tasks as requested and appropriate.
- BA or BS in related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Clearable (able to pass both a criminal background check and credit check).
- Must be a US Citizen
- Experience with federal government contracts.
- Experience with government safety countermeasure system initiatives.
EEO Statement (Select the Only Available Option)
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.