Server at Oyamel by JOSÉ ANDRÉS
We are seeking Servers to join our Team in our mission to Change the World through the Power of Food!
What we would like from you:
- Exceed guests' expectations by providing an authentic, friendly, enthusiastic, professional culinary experience paired with impeccable service and a genuine sense of hospitality.
- A passion for continuous learning and discovery by embracing an active and innovative approach to expanding your knowledge of food and beverage.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Pay with industry leading benefits
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and even insurance for your pets
- 50% off food at any of our restaurants
- Flexible Schedules
- Fun, Dynamic, Innovative atmosphere
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement opportunities
Who we are:
Oyamel combines Mexico's rich regional diversity with the modern urban atmosphere of Mexico City. The liveliness of the dining room is matched by the creativity of the menu; featuring antojitos—Mexican small plates—ceviches and tacos, plus unique margaritas, and an impressive array of tequilas and mezcal.
ThinkFoodGroup restaurants span across America including Miami, LA, Las Vegas, Puerto Rico and of course Washington, DC. Since 1993, our restaurants reflect the authentic roots of each concept, and showcase José's passion for telling the stories of a culture through food. Apply now and join JOSÉ ANDRÉS and his industry leading ThinkFoodGroup Team.
Interested? Click on the “APPLY“ button above or below and get started! Please note that our on-line application form was developed by a national company that has not yet modified the form to remove questions about criminal conviction history, in accordance with recent D.C. law. Please do not include any information about your criminal conviction history on your application.
ThinkFoodGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal government E-Verify Program.