H2 Performance Consulting is subject to the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act as a Federal Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strives to build a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Additionally, as mandated under Executive order 12989, H2 is required to verify employment eligibility of selected candidates through the Department of Labors - E-Verify.
H2 Performance Consulting (H2) is seeking a Senior Scheduler to provide support for a Navy electronic procurement system currently in development to maintain schedule, run reports, conduct analyses, recommend improvements, identify risks, and prepare metrics.
The Senior Program Scheduler responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for building detailed, networked, and resource loaded master schedule.
- Responsible for baselining and maintaining master schedule.
- Responsible for generating weekly status reports (Late Tasks, Tasks Due, Performance Metrics, etc).
- Responsible for performing monthly schedule analysis.
- Including critical path analysis, float trends and mitigations applied, variance to baseline, schedule health.
- Responsible for analyzing IPMR Format 5 and Format 6 submissions.
- Including Schedule Risk Assessment, Schedule Variance Reports, Health Assessments.
- Responsible for developing schedule version control processes, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for performing detailed schedule, resource, work, and cost analyses, and to make recommendations on improvements.
- Bachelor in a related concentration or commensurate years experience.
- Senior Scheduler with 5+ years of hands on experience and knowledge of scheduling best practices.
- Proficient with MS Project and MS Office Suite.
- Skilled in MS Project Reports and Metrics Generation.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Scheduling Principles.
- Knowledge of DCMA 14 Point Assessment (or General Schedule Health Assessments).
- Familiarity with MILSTD 881 for WBS Structure.
- Familiarity with IPMR DI_MGMT-81861 (DID that now includes Format 6 IMS).
- Familiarity with Earned Value Management Concepts, Guidelines, and Processes.
- Familiarity with Integrated Baseline Reviews.
- Positive attitude and willingness to embrace continuous learning required.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to the career section of our company website at