Relativity Data Processor
CGS is seeking an eDiscovery Data Processor to join our team supporting the legal organization within a large Federal agency in the DC area.
Job functions may include:
- Work among a high-performing and collaborative team in supporting all government clients with litigation support needs
- Creating Relativity workspaces, indices, layouts, fields, views, review batches, search terms reports, etc
- Processing data, loading data, exporting/producing data
- Respond to incoming requests for assistance with Relativity, including general database administration tasks, advanced troubleshooting, and consultation on workflow solutions.
- Leverage technical expertise to advise client on latest technology and best practices.
- Draft internal and external documentation, including standard protocols, policies, and lessons learned in order to improve efficiency, standardize processes and enhance overall user experience.
Required skills, knowledge, and abilities include:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 (three) years eDiscovery/litigation support experience with a focus on client solutions
- Must possess 1+ years hands on Administrative work in Relativity
- Must possess 1+ year with data processing using IPro, Relativity, LAW or NUIX
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both eDiscovery technical teams and non-technical business leaders and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment
- Experience and familiarity with eDiscovery Services covering all realms of the EDRM (File to Trial)
- Must be able to work onsite in Washington, D.C. (outside of the pandemic situation) 9am 6pm (1 hour lunch) or 10am 7pm (1 hour lunch)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- The ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (active clearance preferred)
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with Government software policies and procedures
- Client facing communication experience
- Federal Agency issued security clearance
Contact Government Services strives to simplify and enhance government bureaucracy through the optimization of human, technical, and financial resources. We combine cutting edge technology with world class personnel to deliver customized solutions that fit specific needs and solve the most challenging, dynamic problems. Our team emphasizes technical expertise and an empathy to public service to provide unique top tier support for our government engagements.
SOME BENEFITS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and Commuter)
Paid Time Off & Observance of State/Federal Holidays
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com