We're always looking for talent
Is Hickok Cole what's next for you?
We're a forward-focused design practice connecting bold ideas, diverse expertise, and partners with vision to do work that matters – to our clients, our communities, and to us. We're also a sociable group who like – and know how – to have fun. You'll find us hanging out at weekly happy hours, hosting quarterly parties, playing beach volleyball, volunteering in our community, and celebrating each other's birthdays, babies and weddings.
Most importantly, we're always on the lookout for inspired people to inspire us. Are you curious about the future of our field and eager to help drive it? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and rise to a challenge? Are you a self-starter that can work independently, knows when to ask questions, and is comfortable collaborating with a team? Good, you've come to the right place.
While applying for a specific position is best, we're always looking for talented individuals to contribute to our growing practice. Tell us how you'd like to contribute by filling out the general application on the right.
What we are looking for
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture (professional degrees preferred), Interior Design, or Graphic Design
- Exhibits design and technological sophistication, and is self-starting, energetic, and creative
- Strong graphic and design talent
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Valid work permit (USA)
What we offer
- Health & Dental Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Gym membership discount
- Weekly office happy hours
- Opportunity to pursue passion projects through our iLab Micro-grant Program
- Lunch and learns for career development and licensure maintenance
- Community volunteering and outreach opportunities
- Leadership opportunities through our many committees
Qualified applicants should address their CV, portfolio in PDF format, letters of recommendation, and queries for this vacancy to: Robert Holzbach, Director of Staff Operations.