Publication Administrator CIVP5Job Locations5 months ago(9/16/2019 12:12 PM)Job ID2019-5047Posted DateAdministrative SupportJob LocationUS-DC-Washington
Civilian - E3/Sentinel’s Civilian Division employees support clients across the Department of Commerce, Department of Justice, Department of Transportation, General Services Administration, National Institutes of Health, and more. We enable our employees to use innovative technologies, proven best practices, and efficient processes to provide exceptional service to our Federal clients. With careers in IT program management, acquisition and category management, shared services planning, and education and training, our employees can advance their careers, collaborate with their teams, and deliver excellent mission results.
E3/Sentinel is looking to fill an Associate position for a public administrator in Washington, DC. This position supports a Civilian agency by providing administrative support in the preparation, publication, distribution, and maintenance of publications. The ideal candidate for this role must be able to provide publication processing support, inventory storage/transportation, and quality customer service to all requests for information.
- Prepare documents for publication processing (i.e. desktop publishing, soliciting and receiving bids for graphics, artwork, color separations, negative and plate work).
- Distribute publications and maintain publication distribution lists within agency Headquarters, Field, Congressional Staff, Professional Associations, and Media.
- Maintain inventory of publications, and other audio/visual media.
- Coordinate with the agency Warehouse/Distribution staff on inventory storage and delivery of publications to the worldwide community of transportation. This includes arrangements for shipment and timely delivery of large quantities of documents to more than a dozen national and international conferences annually.
- Fulfill any and all requests for publications via e-mail, telephone, fax and ''walk-ins“.
- Work closely with Operations staff to insure their publishing/printing and distribution needs are met in a timely and equitable fashion and that “raw materials“ are properly packaged and prepared for print and Web posting.
- Act as liaison between Electronic Document Library/WEB team and the agency community for documents being inputted Electronic Document Library (EDL).
- Provide exhibits logistics services as needed, in the absence of the exhibits manager.
- Maintain, and update all records applicable to the existing publications (MS Access) database.
- Act as systems administrator for day-to-day requirements to assure functionality of the publications database.
- Provide quality, timely, knowledgeable customer service in response to all requests for information regarding projects, programs, publications, associations, and related web sites from staff, partners and consumers.
- BA or BS in related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Clearable (able to pass both a criminal background check and credit check).
- Must be a US Citizen
- Experience with federal government contracts.
- Experience with government publications and databases.
EEO Statement (Select the Only Available Option)
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.