M9 Solutions is seeking a Project Manager to work remotely (during COVID) on a government contract for a client located in Washington, DC. Candidates must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Overall 5+ years of experience as Project Manager in major federal agency mission critical application development, digital transformation, application modernization efforts which includes 3+ years of experience as Project Manager and / or Scrum Master for Application Development projects involving Microsoft Technologies.
- At least 3 years’ experience in collecting, managing, analyzing, presenting SLA's and KPI's that are agreed with the client.
- At least manage to budgets, timeframes and delivery schedules as required by client
- Good skills in analyzing data, effectively communicating and establishing inter-personal relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM or Business or related courses.
- Experience / Good understanding of IBM Filenet, java, Sharepoint, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Power BI and related technologies is nice to have.
- At least one Project Management Certification such as PMP, CSM, KMP, SAFe is required.
- Must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Understand the client environment, client requirements and stated and unstated expectations.
- Identify and augment data that are required to prepare SLA and KPI adherence reports.
- Prepare and present SLA and KPI reports on a periodic basis.
- Follow up and obtain sign off for the deliverables on time.
- Provide recommendations to improve the service levels.
- Alert the Project and Program Managers when a threat to compliance / meeting the service levels is identified.
- Identify and take care of dependencies to ensure that the project activities progress without any issues with a view to meeting the SLAs.
- Identify risks and prepare for contingencies and mitigation.
M9 Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/women/veterans/disability
With 12+ years of proven delivery and steady growth, M9 Solutions is a unique small business with credible past performance and key capabilities offering project management services, solution architects, business analysts, program managers, technical architects, and technical consultants.
M9 was recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2012. M9 Solutions believes that work should be fun, rewarding, and something everyone can be excited about. We offer a competitive compensation package and value diversity in driving the vision of the company.