Cerebri AI is an advanced customer analytics company that uses state-of-the-art AI technologies including reinforcement learning to analyze customer touchpoints across multiple channels. Cerebri AI measures a customer’s commitment to a brand or a product, at any point in time, expressed in monetary values and derive Best Actions that drive customer commitment and financial results.
Our Series A financing was led by M12 (formerly Microsoft Ventures). To date, the team has filed 11 patents pertaining to the Cerebri AI way. We now have 60 employees in three offices in Austin, Toronto and Washington DC. Over 80% of the staff are in technical roles in data science and software engineering. Our team of senior executives averages 20+ years selling and deploying software successfully to enterprises worldwide. Cerebri AI is a proud Microsoft Partner and an active member of the Mastercard Start Path network.
To learn more, visit cerebriai.com.
“Cerebri AI was named a 2019 Cool Vendor in Artificial Intelligence for Customer Analytics by Gartner“
Role: Analyze, design, develop, test, and build data-driven products that help customers leverage machine learning with workflows and policies to improve KPIs
- Create mathematical models of problems to show conflicting objectives, alternatives, restrictions.
- Design and develop statistical, mathematical, econometric and various other scientific techniques for system assessment.
- Conduct data preprocessing, transformation, and perform statistical analysis.
- Observe customer’s operational systems and gather data about issues so the workflow and policies can be modelled and characterized.
- Develop business procedures such based on operation research and/or game theory.
- Understanding and worked with enterprise software system.
- Documenting software projects and maintaining project documentation.
- Working in a team environment as well as working alone.
- Experience with data science, artificial intelligence, applied statistics, integer/linear/dynamic programming, mathematical optimization, stochastic systems.
- Experience with semantic systems.
- Python or Scala or R or MATLAB programming skills with two (2) years or more experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ph.D./MSc in operations research, applied statistics, data mining, machine learning, or a related quantitative discipline.
Tools we use...
- Python (some R some MATLAB)
- Jupyter Notebook