Nursing Student Brand Ambassador - Cape Cod Community College
At Kaplan Test Prep, we are consumed with our quest to help students own their moment and achieve their ambitions. We embrace the same spirit as our founder, Stanley Kaplan, who started tutoring students in his basement in 1938. We continue to be the world leader in test preparation because of our unwavering commitment to helping our students achieve their educational and professional goals.
We're looking for passionate, highly motivated Nursing Student Brand Ambassadors to join our Kaplan Test Prep family. In this position, you'll increase Kaplan's visibility on campus and social media with the goal of helping future nurses, one success story at a time!
As a Student Brand Ambassador you will:
- Support your continuously growing network of fellow nursing students on campus and on social media by connecting them to Kaplan's events, resources, and course offerings
- Advocate for Kaplan by sharing your own NCLEX prep experiences with your nursing student networks
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to identify on-campus event opportunities (including school fairs, club/organization meetings), and support those events as necessary
- Identify students who are ready for test prep and direct them to the appropriate enrollment channel
- Promote Kaplan's brand by driving interest in our courses as well as our open Student Brand Ambassador positions
You're a great fit for our SBA role if you are:
- A strong communicator on social media, in person, and via email. You can pivot the tone based on your audience without issue. You can work independently while staying connected to your virtual manager.
- Well-connected within the nursing student community. You're involved in clubs/organizations on campus, and/or have a strong nursing student network community on social media. Your nursing student network definitely reaches beyond your specific campus.
- Savvy on social. You love using social media and you believe that it's a great way to engage students with information they need. You're excited to use social media to interact with your peers about their goals in an authentic way.
- Enthusiastic about nursing, of course! You get excited about helping your classmates achieve their goal of becoming a nurse. You can captivate any audience (including SNA) with your excitement and your expertise, making you a great presenter.
You must be:
- A current nursing student who can commit to the role for at least 6 months
You will get:
- $15 per hour
- Free Kaplan NCLEX Review Program
- Flexible scheduling (2-4 hours/week to fit into your busy schedule)
- A well-rounded resume, filled with leadership and marketing skills
West Barnstable, MA, USA
Job Functional Area
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer