At Forward, we're redesigning the way healthcare is delivered, using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI.
We're looking for energetic individuals to be the face of Forward, elevating our brand and creating a premier member experience. You'll be on the sales floor running our entire sales life-cycle. You'll own everything from prospecting new leads, to building relationships, educating clients about Forward, and closing deals. We need a highly motivated self-starter with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own the entire sales cycle from initial discovery to close. You’ll drive our sales and growth that will be critical to the success of the company.
- Engage our prospective members as they walk through the door and tell them our story.
- Lead product demos and take prospective members through a tangible, immersive experience that shows them what being a Forward member looks like and feels like.
- Close deals and drive our growth with each new sign-up.
- Wear many hats - we need someone who can do many things well with little hand holding and can easily pivot as priorities shift.
WHO YOU ARE:
- B.A. or B.S.
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Strong competitive drive with relentlessly high standards.
- Bold, persistent, a good listener, and persuasive.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Easily develops a comfortable rapport and establishes relationships with a variety of individuals.
- Exceptional organizational skills and great follow-through on tasks.
WHY JOIN FORWARD?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.