Here at CGS we are looking for amazing people with great communications skills and an entrepreneurial spirit to work in our medical recruiting department. You will be a trusted resource to find talent for CGS as well as our customers. This position offers an un-capped earning potential, in addition to a base salary, for those who are looking for the opportunity to see an immediate positive effect of their hard work with a corresponding monetary award.
As a medical recruiter you will become a human resources specialist who works to recruit qualified medical staff for our team and clients. The medical recruiter will oversee the screening, interviewing, and processing of physician, nursing, and administrative candidates and help them integrate into our community. If you are ambitious to help others find jobs, while having a fantastic job with great benefits yourself, then being a recruiter for CGS is the right fit for you.
- Work withother recruiters to fill talent pool and place jobs
- Act as a career coach and ally to each candidate within your network
- Review resumes daily, matching candidates with roles that fit them best
- Regularly write and post new job opportunities
- Email candidates for job roles using email templates provided
- Search job pools and recruiting portals for available jobs
- Make suggestions and share ideas on how to better find talent
- Conduct phone interviews; properly assess talent then go to next steps
- Document candidate qualifications, salary expectations, capabilities, and other details
- Prepare candidate and job-fit summaries for submission of candidate profiles
- Update, create, and manage jobs in your job board
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of customer service
- Experience as a recruiter or in a recruiting capacity
- Basic knowledge of IT and general technical fields
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint specifically)
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication skills including comfort with web portals and email functionality
- Experience with talking to customers via phone
- Experience working within the AHSA or AYA VM MSP (Preferred)
Some Benefits of the Position Include
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and Commuter)
- Paid Time Off and Observance of State/Federal Holidays
This is a job post for a position with CGS. We are a small business driven by providing our clients the most exceptional service in the sector. In order to give our clients, the best service we need to have the right team of motivated individuals to provide that service to them.
Our staff core values are as follows:
Honesty through hard work and self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and to deliver the best quality to our consumers mending those relations for years to come.
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com