We are proud to be a trendsetter in the current world of marketing. Our professional associates make up a superb team that help our clients with their marketing and communications needs. We are currently seeking an entry level Marketing Assistant with strong business and marketing skills to join our team and help support the essential day to day functions of product launches, promotions and active marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Assistant’s role at the entry level is fundamental to the department and our brand consulting services. This position works hand in hand with fellow team members developing business and marketing strategies for our clients from idea to implementation. It is important to communicate clearly any ideas relevant and put forth positive feedback when needed. Showing initiative and prioritizing ideas as they are needed is greatly beneficial.
The Daily Responsibilities of our Marketing Assistant will include:
- Work side by side with fellow associates developing campaign ideas for our clients and collaborate effectively with a diverse team across several main office locations
- Communicate with a designated management team any relevant information regarding customer conversions, ideal points of sales and what add ons are the most effective for the existing customer base.
- Develop a professional yet friendly relationships with clients to determine where we can maximize their brand representation to their target market
- Maintain relationships across departments and markets to support senior management’s marketing campaign roll out for larger brand representation
- Study product knowledge and audience resonation to continuously improve talking points and marketing collateral for the team
- College degree and/or relative experience in marketing or business
- Eagerness to learn new marketing concepts and techniques
- Positive and professional attitude towards clients and coworkers
- Ability to be creative and perceptive
- Punctuality and ability to be flexible in work schedule
Salary: $41,000 - $47,000 a year