ICI Services is looking for a motivated individual who wants to join our team supporting a major Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Directorate at the Washington Navy Yard in Washington, DC. We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 14 states and the District of Columbia. We need a Logistics/Metrics Lead ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
- Prepares and maintains metrics that cover the breadth and depth of the twelve Integrated Product Support (IPS) elements outlined the DoD Product Support Manager (PSM) guidebook
- Regularly develops comparison and analysis of ship class Supply Effectiveness trends, CASREP requisition trends by system, and material availability
- Conducts part, system, subsystem and platform-level analysis within the Navy's organizational architecture configuration databases (to include but not limited to, CDMD-OA & OARS) and supplemented by ISIS, to inform leadership decisions on alternative support strategies
- Assists Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Team in development of Acquisition Logistics documentation leading to Acquisition Milestone reviews
- Additional ILS program support duties as necessary
- Five to eight years of logistics/metrics experience with at least two (2) years of experience in Navy Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Has a thorough understanding of how the Navy and DoD supply system infrastructure interacts with and supports Navy ships within the fleet and a broad understanding of general Navy ILS products (APLs, AELs, Tech Manuals, MIP/ MRC's, Configuration Data, etc)
- Proficient in the following logistics and maintenance software: CDMD-OA, RSUPPLY, OneTouch, OARS (3M/PMS).
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in or supporting Navy Supply Corps preferred
- Bachelor degree (BS/BA)
VEVRAA Federal Contractor