Leadership Development Consultant
Serve as a key consultant and facilitator of leadership development programs focused on the effective design, development ,and delivery of programs, targeted training workshops, and team development sessions. Provide both 1-on-1 and group or team coaching following International Coach Federation (ICF) standards, ethics, and competencies, as needed. Apply expertise in assessments and delivery of assessment feedback through a variety of tools and facilitating leadership development programs, including facilitating and building connections both in program content and with participant cohorts as participants advance through program sessions and levels, establishing presence with audience members, and facilitating session dynamics to promote engagement consistent with adult-learning best practices. Evaluate delivered solutions versus agreed client success metrics for every program, including the use of feedback forms. Resolve problems and issues within scope of assignments independently and forge relationships with key client contacts to identify existing and emerging organization development client needs. Contribute to business development efforts, including selling and delivering programs or consulting services to achieve revenue and profit margin targets and support additional initiatives in the areas of human capital strategic planning, workforce planning, competency modeling, talent acquisition or recruiting, succession planning, and human capital analytics, as needed. Provide guidance and development for internal junior staff in the area of leadership development , as needed
- 5+ years of experience in a consultant or internal leadership development role, including engaging, educating, influencing, and inspiring diverse individuals and stakeholder groups
- Experience with project management
- Experience with presentations, training, and facilitation for both management and individual contributor audiences
- Ability to support client locations throughout the Washington, DC Metro area, including Northern VA and MD
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to be self-driven and work both independently and in a collaborative environment, as required
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.