We are independent. Creative. Gutsy. We aren’t afraid to dream big. We are accountable. To our customers. To our cities. To each other. We are humble. Human. Lighthearted. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
Mobility is the lifeblood of urban environments and cities need affordable, emissions-free transportation options that are free of delays. We believe that shared electric mopeds will become an integral part of transit networks, filling gaps not served by bike share, car share, scooter share, or public transit.
Are you a motorcyclist or moped user? Love teaching people new things? We are currently seeking a Lead Lessons Specialist to onboard and train our lessons specialists and walk new moped users through the basics of how to operate and safely ride a moped. Successful candidates will be personable, great at instructing, and genuinely enjoy interacting with other humans and teaching them new things. The job will also include representing Revel at community events, and riding around the service area interacting with our customers.
- You have a valid driver’s license and are experienced driving mopeds or motorcycles in live traffic
- You are friendly, engaging, and enjoy interacting with other humans
- You have a sense of urgency and an ability to multitask
- You are a team player and willing to pick up extra shifts and responsibilities as required
- You are willing and able to learn new software tools and platforms
- You are enthusiastic, reliable, and hardworking You take your work seriously but not yourself
- You have availability on weekends and some evenings
- Onboard and train new lessons specialists and manage the schedule of lessons
- Train new users in small group settings on how to turn, brake, signal, and other basics, how to use our in-house app, and in general on how to use mopeds safely and comfortably on city streets
- Attend community events as a Revel brand ambassador
- Help the community by Reveling around the service area correcting improper or illegal parking and interacting with customers
- Help marketing by capturing content for social media (guidelines will be provided)Other customer experience tasks as required.
Want to join us? Send us a note with your resume letting us know why you're interested in Revel and why you think you'd be a fit for this role.