The Jr. PIV Specialist will conduct identity proofing by verifying and documenting the two forms of acceptable identity source documents provided by the applicant. Attaches the copy of the completed Form I-9 when provided with the DOT F 1681. Reviews DOT F 1681 for accuracy and for authorized sponsor signatures. Fingerprints applicants as needed. Photographs applicants as needed. Collects applicants investigative forms (if needed) and provides them to registrar. Documents information into the IMS or CMS identification media systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Validates that the registrar (PSS) has authorized the issuance of the PIV card.
- Issues the ID Card using the process specified by authorized personnel including processing remote badges.
- Notifies applicant their card is ready for pickup.
- Verifies the applicant receiving the ID is who they say they are by using a biometric fingerprint and delivers the ID card.
- Provides applicant with information on safeguarding and reporting lost/stolen IDs. Files or scans the DOT form 1681.
- Provides assistance as required to other Personnel Security Specialists.
- As directed by Division Manager, may be required to visit regional facilities to provide Personnel Security Support in the rollout of the PIV ID card process.
Qualification & Skills
- Three (3) years of work experience
- At least one (1) year of PIV card diagnostics experiences (Preferred)
- Experience with computer systems, applications and web applications, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Lync, web applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to effectively deal with customers and diffuse potential problems.
- Must have good organizational skills, be detail oriented, and able to meet agency and customer deadlines.
Required Education & Certifications
- Associate degree
Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Full-Time
Clearance: Public Trust
Electrosoft Services, Inc. is a privately held, Information Technology (IT) professional services company with a special focus on cybersecurity. We have been serving Federal government since 2001. We are an 8(a) and EDWOSB firm with ISO 9001 and CMMI Level 3 certifications.
Individuals seeking employment at Electrosoft Services are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.